PISGAH CHURCH was organized in 1811.
The original church and cemetery were on the Good Hope - Austin
Road, and the old cemetery is still there. About 1860 the
present church was built on the Good Hope-Lyndon Road. The
church is on the right going south out of Good Hope in Fayette
County, Ohio. Or turn off State Route 28 just west of
Lyndon in Ross County and the church is on the left, soon after
crossing Route 128.