.


OHIO GENEALOGY EXPRESS

A Part of Genealogy Express
 

Welcome to
Ottawa County, Ohio
History & Genealogy

BIOGRAPHIES

* Source: 
Commemorative Biographical Records
of the
Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio

Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co.
1896

A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO BIOGRAPHICAL INDEX >

HENRY  and JOHN AHRENS are two of the most prominent farmers and fruit growers of Danbury township, Ottawa county, the former of whom was born September 22, 1860, on the old homestead farm upon which he still resides.  He is a son of CARSTEN and Elizabeth (Fauble) Ahrens, both natives of Germany, was reared to manhood upon the farm, and received his education in the district schools of the neighborhood.  From early boyhood he has been engaged in agricultural pursuits, and of late years has devoted a great deal of his time and attention to fruit growing, owning and operating one of the largest and most extensive fruit orchards in the township.  Socially he is a member of Peninsular Lodge, No. 607, Knights of Pythias, and, politically, is a stalwart Republican.
     CARSTEN AHRENS, the father, was born in the Province of Hanover, June 5, 1805, and was a son of Adolph and Katherina Ahrens, also natives of the same province.  Until the age of sixteen years he remained in his native land, it being about 1821 when he left home, going to England, where he worked in a sugar refinery some seven years.  In 1828 we find him a resident of New York, where he engaged in the grocery business.  Five years later he came to Danbury township, Ottawa Co., Ohio, where he purchased the land on which he afterward resided, and then returned to New York.  Several years later he removed to his farm, but after a residence of a few years rented his land to his brother and again went to New York, remaining there until about 1838, when he returned to Danbury township, and from that date until the time of his death there made his home.  He departed this life May 2, 1883.
     The mother of our subject was born in the Province of Hesse, Germany, April 14, 1830, and was a daughter of Wilhelm and Katrina Fauble, both of whose births occurred in the Fatherland.  She came to America in 1850, and for about a year made her home in Cleveland, Ohio.  On December 6, 1851, at Sandusky City, Erie Co., Ohio, she was united in marriage with Carsten Ahrens, and became the mother of six children, as follows:  Katherine, born February 11, 1853, who became the wife of Daniel Finken, and died October 5, 1884; Adolph, born January 23, 1855, died December 17, 1874; Elizabeth, born October 21, 1858, who became the wife of William Hess, of Danbury township and died suddenly, April 13, 1895, at the residence of our subject, leaving a husband and four children to mourn the loss of a faithful wife and loving mother; Henry is the next in order of birth; Anna was born in February, 1862; and John, born April 25, 1864, also residing on the old homestead.
     The farm is now under the personal supervision of our subjects, and the neat and imposing appearance of the surrounding are ample proof of their ability as thorough, practical farmers and fruit growers.  They take a lively interest in the progress and development of the county, giving their encouragement and more substantial support to those enterprises which are calculated to upbuild the community.  The family attend the services of the Methodist Episcopal Church.
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 708

DAVID ALEXANDER (deceased), father of Mrs. Eliza P. Miller, was born at New London, Chester Co., Penn., July 31, 1812, and came to Ohio in 1833, locating first at Dayton, later at Piqua.  Here he was actively engaged in business for a number of years.  In 1843-44 he represented Miami county in the Ohio Legislature.  About that time he removed to Columbus, and for several years was engaged in the home office of the Columbus Insurance Co.  In 1854 he became general agent for the West of the Hartford Fire Insurance Co., removing to Chicago in 1861.  In 1863 failing health compelled him to resign his position and in order to obtain rest and recreation he came to the Lake Erie islands.  Impressed with the natural beauty and advantages of the locality, he bought a farm on the Peninsula, which for thirty years was his home.  During the administration of President Grant, Mr. Alexander was appointed Examiner of National Banks, and spent four years in government employ, his territory embracing all of New York State (except the city), Ohio, Indiana and a part of Virginia.
     Mr. Alexander early saw the superior advantages of the Peninsula for fruit growing, and from the first made that the only product of his farm.  He was the first on the Peninsula to plant peaches largely for market, and to see, as prophesied by him, that entire section of country covered with peach orchards.  He was called from earth Dec. 23, 1894.  Though of a retiring disposition, always seeking to avoid publicity, he took an active interest in public affairs, and few men were better posted in the doings of the day.  In early life he united with the Presbyterian Church, and always lived a consistent Christian life.  He assisted in organizing the Congregational Church on the Peninsula, and was always one of its faithful supporters.
     Mr. Alexander was twice married; first time to Martha A. Graham, of Chester county, Penn., but she died in 1844, leaving one son, Robert Graham Alexander, who died in Chicago in 1862, in his twenty-second year.  In 1849, for his second wife, Mr. Alexander married Harriet R. Petitt, of Piqua, who, with three daughters (Mrs. William Miller, of Gypsum, Mrs. S. R. Gill, of Lakeside, and Mrs. J. W. Benschoter of Bowling Green) and one son (S. P. Alexander), survives him.
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 371

FREDERICK A. ALLYN (Deceased), was born in New London, Conn., Nov. 11, 1809, and became one of the valued residents and prominent farmers of Erie township, Ottawa county.  His loss to the community was a matter of sincere regret.  His parents, Frederick and Cynthia (Williams) Allyn, were also natives of the Nutmeg State.  He began to write his own biography, but death prevented the completion of this task.  He wrote "I was born in North Gaston, now called Ledyard, New London, Conn., and left there Mar. 31, 1834, going to Lycoming county, Penn., on the west branch of the Susquehanna river, and staid there eight months.  I then went to Conventing township, Portage Co., Ohio, arriving there Dec. 9, 1834; left there Jan. 1, 1835, and came to Lower Sandusky (now Fremont); next I went to Riley township and lived there two years.  In June, 1835, I removed to Erie township, Ottawa Co., Ohio, where I purchased 120 acres of land, and in 1837 commenced cutting wild grass.  I was married Apr. 13, 1838, [?] to Rebecca Laforce, who died Feb. 12,[?] 1859, and was married again Nov. 6, 1862."
     Here the writer laid down his pen never to resume it again, but he is well entitled to a more extended mention in this work devoted to the honored pioneers and best citizens of Ottawa county.  He acquired his education in his native State, and when quite a young man left home to make his own way in the world.  Going to Pennsylvania, he worked as a farm hand for several years, and on leaving the Keystone State, he removed to what was then called Upper Sandusky, Ohio.  From 1835 up to the time of his death he was an esteemed resident and leading farmer of Erie township, Ottawa county, taking an active interest in all that pertained to the welfare of the community, and doing all in his power for its advancement and progress.  He was united in marriage with Mrs. Rebecca Misener Laforce, who was born Feb. 20, 1811, and died Feb. 14, 1859, leaving one son, George Williams, who was born Mar. 24, 1838, and lives in Elmore, Ohio.  For his second wife, Mr. Allyn wedded Miss Sarah (Adams) Falley, who was born Oct. 19, 1825, in Erie county, Ohio, and was the widow of Francis Falley.  By the second marriage was born, Sept. 19, 1863, one son, Charles Lester.  Mr. Allyn passed away at his home in Erie township, Apr. 24, 1891, and his death was deeply and sincerely mourned.  He had lived an honorable life, and all who knew him respected him for his sterling worth.  In his political views he was a Republican.
     CHARLES L. ALLEN was born and reared on the old homestead farm which is still his place of abode, and his education was obtained mostly in the schools of Port Clinton.  At an early age he became familiar with all the duties of farm life, and has since been identified with the agricultural interests of his native county, being one of the enterprising progressive farmers of Erie township.  He was married, at the home of his wife's parents in Erie township, Feb. 3, 1887, to Miss Emma Belle Sharpe, who was born in Cleveland, Ohio, Jan. 29, 1868, daughter of Leonard and Elizabeth (Bailey) Sharpe.  Her father died July 26, 1892; her mother is now a resident of Lacarne.  To this union were born four children, two of whom are living: Frederick Leonard, born Apr. 19, 1888; and Myrtle Belle, born Sept. 12, 1891.  The parents attend the Methodist Episcopal Church, and in his political views Mr. Allyn is also a Republican.
    George W. Allyn, son of Frederick A. Allyn by his first wife, was married Aug. 18, 1859, to Esther K. Gamble.  Their only daughter, Clara Edna, was born July 16, 1862, and died in November, 1879, aged seventeen years.  They have two sons:  George W., born Feb. 12, 1872, and Andrew Frederick, born Sept. 16, 1874.
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 401

S. D. ALLEN, M. D., a popular citizen and a leading physician and surgeon of Oak Harbor, Ottawa county, was born in New Castle, Lawrence Co., Penn., Mar. 26, 1852.
     His parents, Zebina N. and Mary A. (Van Eman) Allen, were born in Beaver county, Penn., the father Aug. 23, 1821, the mother Apr. 20, 1828, and for many years have been honored and respected residents of Scott township, Lawrence Co., Penn., Mr. Allen is a cabinet-maker by trade, but for a number of years he has been engaged in agricultural pursuits, and in teaching school.  He has also served two terms as auditor for his county.  Their family consisted of seven children, three of whom are yet living: Our subject; John, residing in New Castle, Penn., and Amos, living at home.
     Dr. D. S. Allen, the subject of this sketch, received his primary education in the public schools of his native State, and subsequently became a student in Western Reserve College, at that time located at Hudson, Ohio.  On graduating from this institution he studied medicine with Dr. J. W. Smith, then police surgeon of Cleveland, now a resident of Wellington, Ohio, taking a two years' course under his tuition in Wooster University, Cleveland and graduating from "the Cleveland University of Medicine" in 1885.  He then spent a year in Europe, making a special study of surgery, and upon his return to America, in 1886, commenced the practice of his profession in Oak Harbor, where he has since resided.  By a life of hard study and devotion to his profession Dr. Allen has been eminently successful as a practitioner, and has succeeded in winning the confidence and respect of the entire community in which he resides.
     The Doctor was united in marriage at Oak Harbor, Oct. 21, 1881, with Miss Augusta Franck, a daughter of "Squire Ernst and Louise (Frank) Franck, and to this union came five children, viz: Mary A., born Sep. 10, 1882; Frederick S., born Aug. 8, 1884; E. Arvilla, born May 18, 1886; Laura L., born Aug. 18, 1888; and Clara E., born Aug. 10, 1890.  Mr. Allen is an honored member of the following societies: The Northwestern Homeopathic Medical Society; Oak Harbor Lodge No. 495, F. & A. M., Forest Chapter No. 64, R. A. M., and Forest Council.  The family are members of the Lutheran Church.  In his political views our subject is a Republican.
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 688

HENRY H. ALMROTH, a postmaster and proprietor of general store at Elliston, is one of the best known young men of Benton township and vicinity, and is recognized by his wide circle of acquaintances throughout Ottawa county as a most able and progressive business man, and a valuable citizen.
     He is a native of Benton township born Sept. 28, 1865, on a farm near Elliston, son of PETER  and Anna (Kurth) ALMROTH, who were among the earliest pioneers of the township.  Peter Almroth was born in Germany, in 1831, served three years in the army of his native land, and about 1860 came to this country, sojourning temporarily in Lorain county, Ohio, where he remained about one year.  He then came to Benton township, Ottawa county, at a time when the entire region was a wilderness, not even a road crossing the township.  He settled near what is now Elliston, where he still lives, and bought forty acres of land, his wife paying down one dollar to bind the bargain, the dollar being a silver pocket piece she had brought all the way from New York.  By hard labor they paid for their land, also purchasing an additional one hundred acres, besides which they built a fine house and barns, together with the other necessary outbuildings.  The farm is now considered one of the finest in Benton township, and its appearance and fertility speak volumes for those who, by their economy and hard labor, brought it to this state by their own hands.  To Mr. and Mrs. Almroth were born eleven children - eight sons and three daughters - six sons and two daughters still living and residing in Ohio.  Mrs. Almroth died June 19, 1895.
     Henry H. Almroth spent his boyhood days on his father's farm, and received a liberal education in the public schools of Trowbridge, completing the course at the age of fourteen.  Commencing life for himself, he now engaged as clerk in the general store of Magee & Paffenbach, of Elmore, Ohio, where he remained four months.  After two months of illness he again took up clerking, this time with G. F. Otten, at Elliston, with whom he continued seven yeas, without the loss of even a day.  Mr. Almroth then spent one summer at home on his father's farm, where he fully recuperated his somewhat impaired health, afterward entering the store of Mr. O'Neil, of Trowbridge, Ohio, for whom he clerked one year.  In February, 1887, Mr. Almroth and George Stock opened a general store at Elliston, conducting same in partnership for eight years, when Mr. Almroth purchased his partner's interest, and is now sole owner of the large and growing business.  In addition to his mercantile business Mr. Almroth is a dealer in all kinds of grain- the only one in the vicinity - buying at Elliston, Graytown, Trowbridge, and Limestone.  A stock company has just been formed at Elliston for the purpose of drilling for oil and natural gas, Mr. Almroth being a charter member of the company, and also its secretary.  That his business ability is appreciated by his townsmen is shown by the fact that they have elected him to the office of township clerk for the fourth successive term; he has also been postmaster at Elliston for six years, the only Democratic postmaster in Ottawa county who continued in office through Harrison's administration.  Mr. Almroth is now enlarging his store to accommodate his trade in farm machinery, in which branch he does a flourishing business.  In fact, he is one of those men who succeed in everything they undertake, but there is no mystery surrounding his success, as it has been accomplished solely by the exercise of his own ability, energy and unceasing activity.
     On Mar. 20, 1890, Mr. Almroth was married to Miss Myra Kirk Baldwin, of Elmore, Ohio, and they immediately settled in Elliston, where they have a fine well-kept home, and very pleasant surroundings.  To their marriage have come two children: Ruth Ann, born May 10, 1892, and Thomas Kirk born December 8, 1893.  Mrs. Almroth was born Dec. 2, 1867, at Elmore, Ohio, where she received a liberal education in the public schools, at the age of sixteen taking up the profession of teaching, which she followed for six years.  She is the youngest of five children - two sons and three daughters - born to Thomas and Sarah (Kirk) Baldwin, of Elmore, the former of whom was born in Greene county, Ohio, June 17, 1832; the mother was born in Maryland June 7, 1832.  They were married Mar. 16, 1854, and the greater part of their lives has been spent in Elmore, where they yet make their home.  Mrs. Henry H. Almroth is a member of the M. E. Church of Elmore, and Mr. Almroth in religious connection, is a member of the Evangelical Church of Elliston.  Socially he is a K. of P., and in political faith is a stanch Democrat.
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 818

CONRAD ALMROTH, one of the popular young men of Benton township, Ottawa county, and one of the most energetic and prosperous farmers here, is the son of Peter and Anna (Kurth) Almroth, and was born Sept. 17, 1870, on the farm where he  now lives in Benton township.  His parents were among the earliest settlers in Benton township, coming here when it was a wilderness, and by hard work and the assistance of faithful children, made one of the finest farms in the community.
     Conrad Almroth was educated in the public schools of Elliston, Benton township, and completed his course of studies in 1886, after which he worked on the farm for his father until 1894, since which time he has had complete charge of it.  He owns the stock and machinery, and, with the assistance of one man, employed by the month, works about 180 acres of land, comprising the homestead.  Mr. Almroth attends strictly to business; his farm is kept in fine condition, fences in good repair, land well tilled, and all the surroundings give evidence of a skillful and industrious farmer.  His yearly output of grain averages: Wheat, sixty acres; oats, twenty; corn, thirty; and hay (cut), twenty-five acres.  In addition to the regular work of the farm, Mr. Almroth is engaged in the stock business, dealing in cattle, sheep, and hogs, which he sells to local dealers.  Unlike his brothers, Conrad Almroth has not yet taken unto himself a wife.  His sisters Mary (born Feb. 4, 1876) and Kate (born June 5, 1878) are at home, attending to the housework, while he manages the work on the farm.
     The entire family are musicians, and are well known and in demand throughout the vicinity on all social occasions.  Conrad Almroth is assistant leader of the Elliston Cornet Band, n which he plays the B-flat cornet.  He has a tenor voice, his brother Henry sings second tenor, John first bass and George second bass.  The sisters are also musicians, and there is a fine quartet in the family, with Mary for soprano, Kate alto, Conrad tenor and John bass.  They are all born musicians, and none of them have neglected their talents in this direction.
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 822

DAVID AMES, a son of LYSANDER LEEDS and Mary Ann (Barnhart) AMES, was born June 29, 1853, in Harris township, Ottawa County, where he lived until twenty-one years of age, receiving a literary education in the public school of the district.
     At twelve o'clock (noon) of his twenty-first birthday David Ames started in life for himself, hiring out by the month that afternoon to a Mr. Chapman, for whom he worked two months.  Mr. Ames was united in marriage April 18, 1875, with Miss Adella Ingraham, of Sandusky county; then rented a farm in Woodville township, in that county, where they lived until 1879.  They then went to Kansas and took 160 acres of land from the government; sold it at the end of two years, and moved to Iowa, where they remained one year.  Mr. Ames then returned with his family to his old home, and worked his father's farm two years.  They then removed to Elmore, Harris township, Ottawa county, where he engaged in sawmill work, in which occupation he continued for some time.  In 1881 he went to Graytown, Benton township, Ottawa Co., Ohio, and settled on the "Ames farm," owned by his brother, Lyman Ames, which he has worked for the past four years.  Mr. and Mrs. David Ames have had seven children, as follows:  Welby, born Dec. 8, 1876; Milo, Oct. 2, 1877; Edith, Apr. 6, 1879; John, Feb. 28, 1881; Clarence, Feb. 9, 1883; Ada Belle, Oct. 29, 1888; and Otto George, May 29, 1890.  Of these Milo died Sept. 29, 1878, aged eleven months and twenty-seven days; Ada Belle died June 15, 1891, aged two years, seven months and seventeen days; Otto George died July 7, 1891, aged one year, one month and nine days.  The other children are at home, and attending the public schools of Graytown and Elliston, in Benton township, excepting Welby, who has been at Elmore, Harris township, for one year fitting himself for the profession of teacher.  Mrs. Ames is daughter of Joseph C. and Harriet E. (Morse) Ingraham, and was born Sept. 16, 1858, in Woodville township, Sandusky county, where she lived during her girlhood days, attending the public schools there.  Her father was born in 1825; her mother on Sept. 20, 1829, in Pennsylvania, and died Sept. 4, 1878.  They had seven children, five of whom are still living.
     The parents of David Ames, Lysander L. and Mary Ann Ames, celebrated their golden wedding Mar. 14, 1889.  Lysander L. Ames was born in New York State Apr. 10, 1812; came to Seneca county, Ohio, when nineteen years of age, and three years later moved to Ottawa county, where he afterward lived.  On Mar. 14, 1839, he was united in marriage with Mary Ann Barnhart, who was born in Fairfield county, Ohio, Feb. 12, 1820.  In Ottawa county Lysander Ames cleared and made for himself and his estimable wife a fine home, at which place they both died.  They purchased their home near Elmore, eighty acres of land, for one hundred dollars, and when they died it was worth five thousand dollars.  The farm was deeded to Mr. Ames from the government, had never changed hands during his lifetime, and they had made one of the finest homes in Ottawa county.
     This sketch would be unsatisfactory to Mr. David Ames and his children without some account of how he once made two dollars and a half.  It was before the stone pike was built, and he had gone to Fremont with a wagon and two yoke of oxen to lay in a supply of necessaries for the household.  The roads were very muddy, and just this side of Fremont he was overtaken by a man with a team of horses and a loaded wagon.  They spoke, and inquired each other's destination, and the man with the horses expressed his regret that his fellow traveler had not horses instead of cattle to his wagon so that they might bear each other company, but as he had not he must drive on.  They bade each other good-bye, but Mr. Ames told the man that he (Mr. Ames) would be far behind by the time they reached Woodville, when he would leave that road for his home.  All went well until, nearing the Muskalonge creek, the oxen stuck fast in an enormous mud hole, and could not budge an inch.  The man ahead with the horses went through all right, and offered to hitch on ahead of the oxen and help them out, which he did.  Mr. Ames was about to thank the stranger for his kindness when he asked for fifty cents to pay for assistance.  This being paid, they had not gone far when the horse-team got stuck, and Mr. Ames helped them out, and got back his fifty cents.  But before reaching Woodville he was obliged to assist the man with the horse-team five different times, thus receiving two dollars and a half for his labor
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 701

WILLIAM AMES, son of Deckerman C. and Rebecca (Purdue) Ames, was born on his father's farm in Harris township, Ottawa County, Nov. 13, 1843.
     The father of our subject followed agricultural pursuits all his life, coming to Ohio during his boyhood.  His father purchased land of the government, and he continued to operate a portion of that property until his death, which occurred in 1885.  He was buried in the Guss Cemetery at Elmore, and many friends mourned his decease.  In 1841 he had married Miss Purdue, who was born in 1822, and their family consisted of six children - William, Alfred, Silas, Sarah, Nancy Ann and Mary Ellen of whom Nancy Ann was drowned in Portage river, near Elmore, while bathing; Alfred is also deceased; and Mary Ellen is now Mrs. Drake, of Michigan.  The maternal grandfather of our subject, James Purdue, was born in 1787, and was a farmer and great hunter; his wife was born in 1790, and they had a family of ten children.  The paternal grandmother was born in 1781, and her children were eight in number.
     William Ames spent his boyhood days on the old homestead, attended the district schools of the neighborhood, and at the early age of nine years began working with a team, plowing, harrowing and doing other work on the farm.  When the call for 75,000 men was issued by President Lincoln he eagerly and quickly responded, anxious to aid in the defense of the Union, but on account of his youth his father would not let him enlist.  A second time he offered his services, and a second time his father prevented him from becoming one of the boys in blue, but finally, in 1863, he became a member of Company G, One Hundreth Regiment, Ohio Sharpshooters, with whom he served until the end of the war.  He took part in the battles of the Wilderness, which continued for seven days, Cold Harbor, Welden Railroad, and assisted in the destruction of Petersburg, where four thousand were killed in a half hour, aiding in making the three-mile tunnel under the city.  He served in the army of the Potomac under Gen. Grant, and witnessed the grand review of the victorious troops in the Capitol City.  He was also in Ford's Theatre at the time of President Lincoln's assassination, and saw Booth jump upon the stage after firing the fatal shot which ended the life of once of the most honored and distinguished men this country has produced.
     Upon the close of the war Mr. Ames returned home, and on August 14, 1865, he was married in Elmore to Miss Emma J. Essig, of Stark county, Ohio who was born Mar. 10, 1838, in that county, where she lived until her marriage.  She obtained her education in the public schools, and then engaged in teaching in in Portage county.  Her father, John Essig, a mason by trade, was born June 3, 1784,and died Sept. 30, 1854.  His wife, who bore the maiden name of Esther Spangle, was born May 4, 1792, and died Sept. 23, 1877.  Twelve children bless their marriage.  Mr. and Mrs. Ames have always resided in Elmore, where they have a pleasant home and many friends.  Their only child, Birdie, was educated in the public schools here, and for two years was a successful teacher of Ottawa county.  In 1888 she became the wife of John Schling, and they now reside in Oak Harbor.  William Ames is engaged in the raising of horses, and is well-known in Ottawa county, where he has spent his entire life, as a straight forward business man.  He has the warm regard of all with whom he has been brought in contact.
* Source:  Commemorative Biographical Records of the Counties of Sandusky and Ottawa, Ohio: Chicago: J. H. Beers & Co. 1896 - Page 790

CLICK HERE to RETURN to
OTTAWA COUNTY, OHIO
CLICK HERE to RETURN to
OHIO GENEALOGY EXPRESS
OHIO GENEALOGY EXPRESS
FREE GENEALOGY RESEARCH is My MISSION

This Webpage has been created by Sharon Wick exclusively for Ohio Genealogy Express  2008
Submitters retain all copyrights

.